December drawing contest now active! Here

Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Josh Carlton Machines AVOID

Davey

The boss
Admin
First Name
Davey
Has anyone here ever bought any Josh Carlton Machines direct from him?

We ordered a set at the beginning of March, paid in full and they are still not here! Have a look around the internet, and you will find all the same answers. His wife replies to all emails with the same bullshit!

All i can say is, avoid them like the plague!!!

DavidE

Premium
I have also seen very bad reports regarding his machines. I thought he would have been quite professional about how he conducts his business. Cant you get your money back?

Davey

The boss
Admin
First Name
Davey
They have had their Paypal account shut down, and had to be paid back eventually through a friend in their village. (After a few threats of "personal" collection from someone in their area.) All tattooists need their fingers to be working dont they. :cool:

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Has anyone here ever bought any Josh Carlton Machines direct from him?

We ordered a set at the beginning of March, paid in full and they are still not here! Have a look around the internet, and you will find all the same answers. His wife replies to all emails with the same bullshit!

All i can say is, avoid them like the plague!!!
thanks for that Davey,was thinking about getting one of his machines,heard they are good....wont bother now.:thumbsup: