Journal of My Journey Thus Far

RTats

RTats
Premium
12 Mar 2011
Hello guys just thought I would let you know that in addition to posting photos of tattoos on this site, I am also posting a blog on Blogspot.

http://ra-learntotattooselftaught.blogspot.com/

I keep a journal of tattoos as I do them detailing the things I could improve on and the things I did well etc. I have lots of work left to do, but perhaps my lessons learned can be of some help.

I know there is a blog function on here also so once I catch up on all the articles I will look to reproduce it here; I needed to learn Blogspot for another project so I chose a subject I like to learn with.

Please feel free to visit and comment etc and good luck with your learning and tattooing.

graeme

Premium
23 Feb 2011
Your blog is honest and down to earth and I'm sure will provide inspiration to others.
Good luck with your tatting and keep up the blogging :clap::thumbsup:

nathanscu

Premium
13 Sep 2011
I really enjoyed this blog and found it quite helpful, and downright hilarious in points :icon_lol:

Oh and Bob was a brilliant idea by the way and i dabble in MMA and have a Bob of my own so i'm going to incorporate the idea of using a combo dummy with a practice skin as a perfect customer :icon_cheesygrin:

RTats

RTats
Premium
12 Mar 2011
I really enjoyed this blog and found it quite helpful, and downright hilarious in points :icon_lol:

Oh and Bob was a brilliant idea by the way and i dabble in MMA and have a Bob of my own so i'm going to incorporate the idea of using a combo dummy with a practice skin as a perfect customer :icon_cheesygrin:

Bob didn't even complain when I pressed too hard and dug through the synthetic skin... he has a few tattoos now that he didnt agree to... but seeing as though he has no arms I signed the waiver form for him before we started... plus I'll just smack him in the face if he complains... its a great relationship...