neil
very nice work be good to see when healed up :icon_biggrin:

ASH13

Basic
First Name
TWM
Thanks for the comment.

Anyone else? I never get comments good or bad. :icon_neutral:

Is it because theyre not really good or really bad?

Viper65

Basic
First Name
MIKE
I think it looks good, especially for a first time with color work! Not much else to say but good job and keep it up!!!!

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
Well done Ash good tattoo especially on own leg, be good too see it when fully healed.

flashhighland

Premium
Media
First Name
Steve
Good job mate. I intend to do something on my own leg this week but I'm convinced I'll screw it up because I'll be distracted by the pain.
The rose looks good, a little dark, although I do the same myself!

ASH13

Basic
First Name
TWM
Good job mate. I intend to do something on my own leg this week but I'm convinced I'll screw it up because I'll be distracted by the pain.
The rose looks good, a little dark, although I do the same myself!
The pain of tattooing yourself can be distracting and make you take more breaks than you should, but the outcome is a lot better than on practice or pig skin.

The reason theres so much black in the rose is because its a coverup of a very old and bad tattoo I did as a teenager.

First Name
kevin
looks awsome, I sympathise with your pain, I noticed the increase in pain as I got close to my own thigh with the needle, I recon it shows your dedication

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
it looks great for a first tattoo, it would of been nice to see a before and after picture as it was a cover.

Craig'O

Basic
Right Now... Somewhere Near Manchester??!!
First Name
Craig Beauclerr
looks good fella, you thinking of adding anything to it? would look good next to some skulls with more rose work around it, could do like a tribal 'No Fear' sleeve.

also if the pain gets in the way of you inkin your leg, try vasocaine. i done my first real skin tat lastnight on my thigh, made the mistake of using the same leg i operate my pedal with. few squirts of tht stuff and i could concentrate on the tat rather than pain. it litterally feels like you are inking somone else. strange really, with most of my tats i didnt really notice apart from an annoying feeling like some one scratching me, but focusing on it is different..... not being a pussy or nothing just thought for making it easier to focus on ur linework without thinking of pain too.

And having said not being a pussy, i was nearly in tears when i had my armpit done... its still not finished (im missing a spider) thought the armpit hair would look good on the spiders back.