P Just wanted to ask....

Girlie666

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
ANGIE
@Girlie666
During this pandemic I’ve only ever tattooed my husband, as obviously he lives with me... But I’m just wondering.... I’ve seen loads of posts on here of people’s tattoos that they’ve recently done.. are they inviting people into their home??? Or are they just family members from the same household??
I know it’s non of my business but I wouldn’t dream of tattooing anybody from outside my household... inviting them in with the pandemic going off..

GWFH

Premium Plus
First Name
Valentin
valentin.chagny_tattoo
Here in France the lockdown is over since one month already...

TexasPT

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Mark
@marknovak5572
gathering is ok here in Texas, restaurants and shopping malls are open again. I've brought in a couple people that I know...I never bring strangers in my home anyway. it's easy to have the conversation about their health. I've already had the virus...so I'm not so worried.

MalligaMallan

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Malin
@tattoo.morth.art
We never had to stop tattooing in Sweden, but I decided to hold up till September nevertheless, for the reason I'm tattooing at home and don't want people to come here.

Dazza

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Daryl
gathering is ok here in Texas, restaurants and shopping malls are open again. I've brought in a couple people that I know...I never bring strangers in my home anyway. it's easy to have the conversation about their health. I've already had the virus...so I'm not so worried.
Youve had the virus already ? Obviously it didn’t effect you too badly,
During this pandemic I’ve only ever tattooed my husband, as obviously he lives with me... But I’m just wondering.... I’ve seen loads of posts on here of people’s tattoos that they’ve recently done.. are they inviting people into their home??? Or are they just family members from the same household??
I know it’s non of my business but I wouldn’t dream of tattooing anybody from outside my household... inviting them in with the pandemic going off..
just because the lock downs over doesn’t mean it’s safe out there

TexasPT

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Mark
@marknovak5572
Youve had the virus already ? Obviously it didn’t effect you too badly,

just because the lock downs over doesn’t mean it’s safe out there
about 3 weeks to heal...I'm also pretty healthy and that helps. My wife was down about four weeks. thought it was allergies at first...then it got worse.

DKJ

Premium
Media
First Name
Mathieu
thetattooyoyo
about 3 weeks to heal...I'm also pretty healthy and that helps. My wife was down about four weeks. thought it was allergies at first...then it got worse.
Holy bananas! I didn't know that!
Good to know both of you went through it!

Peace,

DKJ

Iceman87

Premium Plus
First Name
Adam
@ajinktattoos
I’ve seen numerous tattooists in England already tattooing... I’ve also seen some being named and shamed for it. End of the day some people NEED the money to survive... and this coronavirus has seemingly been overplayed in its lethality. I’ve seen people lose their jobs and businesses due to the lockdown.

It really pisses me off I can’t help pay the bills as I’m not allowed to work, yet you have idiots cutting about at secret raves. 😡🤬

TexasPT

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Mark
@marknovak5572
I think the problem with tattooists not working is that whole pirate persona they wanted in the beginning. Now shops are immaculate and clean and safe but the people making the laws are 70 and remember when it was all bikers and sailors.

Being smart, and safe and clean. Understanding the risks and doing your part to avoid them and not be part of the problem. Society can function with the virus...but it takes some behavior modification and most people are not willing to do that.