Kylin Machines

inkstar

Premium
First Name
OG
has anyone used machines from kylin on ebay.
i havent use them but went online and had a look at them they look like nice machines but duznt mean they run well,the frames have nice thick spring ramp they look to be cast, any cheap machine is going to need some thing done to it ,you could always buy one and see what its like ,maybe replace the coils with some eikon, 8,0r 10 wraps, new springs eikon coils are nice, ive been getting pure iron coils from luckys and the 8 wraps are like 10 wraps, its what suites you at the end of the day what works for others may not work for you so its a matter of trying,and maybe rebuilding

BLinkY

Premium
First Name
martin
I bought a liner and a shader they arrived today. The liner is fantastic! I gave it a run on fake skin and the lines I got are the best I've done! the shader is very nice too. both are solid brass and very nice quality. I've tried several coil machines and tbh struggled with them and used a rotary for everything, but these Kylin machines are serious bits of kit! The cherry on the top was the seller marked the package as 'gift' so I had no vat or import duty.:icon_mrgreen:

DSCF0341.jpg

DSCF0342.jpg

I'm very pleased with these!

TexasPT

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Mark
@marknovak5572
I've heard good things about Kylin. Congrats on the new machines.