Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Last few I have done

Thread starter #1
First Name
Dale
Not posted in ages so here are the last few tattoos I've done
Dynamic black
All eternal colours
Kwadren and pin up needles
Sabre and bishop tubes
Arron Cain and Tim Hendricks coils

Attachments

ribul

Premium
First Name
richard
Stoke on Trent is not the nicest of cities to be honest, many problems here with drugs, stabbings and multi cultural problems.
its like that everywhere over here in the uk.. yes some parts are worse than others but you cant get away from it anywhere

NewlineTa2

First Name
Joseph
its like that everywhere over here in the uk.. yes some parts are worse than others but you cant get away from it anywhere
Unfortunately I have to say it the exact same way here in the states and I am not even in a big city I'm just about an hour north of Atlanta Georgia. We have the same problems except for stabbing it's shootings and many many drug problems. You're right About it's everywhere these days

First Name
Nathan
Unfortunately I have to say it the exact same way here in the states and I am not even in a big city I'm just about an hour north of Atlanta Georgia. We have the same problems except for stabbing it's shootings and many many drug problems. You're right About it's everywhere these days
You aren't lying, its turning into the wild west down here in East Atlanta.

MalligaMallan

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Malin
You may not believe I'm telling the truth, but quiet, calm little Sweden has gotten it's share of shootings the last years. We've even become worse than UK if you count per capita when it comes to death shootings among young men. Ten times worse than Germany. It's gone completely wild. One of the worst countries in (western) Europe actually :cautious:
20190108_223823.jpg

marked 4 life

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Andy
Where I live there is a major problem with monkey dust, you see the dust heads walking round like zombies or sitting outside shops begging, everyone’s high, I’ve witnessed three violent drug related incidents recently.

marked 4 life

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Andy
You may not believe I'm telling the truth, but quiet, calm little Sweden has gotten it's share of shootings the last years. We've even become worse than UK if you count per capita when it comes to death shootings among young men. Ten times worse than Germany. It's gone completely wild. One of the worst countries in (western) Europe actually :cautious:
View attachment 20749
We have strict gun control in the UK, it’s really difficult to get a gun licence, there are still unlicensed guns coming in the UK from Europe though, if illegal immigrants can get in easily, so can guns.

ribul

Premium
First Name
richard
monkey dust!. is this the new name for angel dust? .... i thought Sweden was a nice place to

parm

Premium
First Name
parmvir
London is bonkers, so many stabbings, feels like a daily thing now tbh. Soon there will be drones flying around with knifes duct tapped to them stabbing people.

MalligaMallan

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Malin
We have strict gun control in the UK, it’s really difficult to get a gun licence, there are still unlicensed guns coming in the UK from Europe though, if illegal immigrants can get in easily, so can guns.
I think Sweden is a country with a looot of weapons due to hunting is so extremely common. But those are rifles. The weapons used in all shootings are completely different weapons. There are very strict gun controls in Sweden too, the weapons in the shootings are illegal.

First Name
Jay
In Mainland Europe it's easy to transport guns around. Open borders, what a great idea. We have a very strict gun control here in the Netherlands too, yet it seems we're on #4 in Malins list...