Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in
  • The latest tattoo drawing contest is now open for entries.
    Enter now to win your trophy. Read more

Latest Effort

First Name
Frankie B
Nice work

looks like you stencil needs alittle work yet the Tat in general looks good coloring could use a touch up a bit just keep going you will get better at it all .

First Name
jim
Thread starter #3
looks like you stencil needs alittle work yet the Tat in general looks good coloring could use a touch up a bit just keep going you will get better at it all .
Thanks for your advice mate i know my line work isn't great on this and the colours could be better its not a great pic and in reality the colours are a lot better looking 'in the flesh'I have a lot to work on before i would consider doing one on someone else but i think it is important to get the experience on yourself first and make the mistakes on your own skin:cry:

First Name
jim
Thread starter #5
pictures 028.jpg Done this one today lines not great but hope to sort that out when i do the shading hopefully.Its on my own leg by the way 'what do youse think? pictures 027.jpg

Tattooz

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Dave
It looks ok, but it seems you have gone quite a bit off stencil on the left side of the head/shoulder area. Hopefully like you say, hopefully you can rescue it during the shading.

First Name
jim
Thread starter #7
I lost part of the head and shoulder area while wiping down and redesigned part of it freehand'and needed to add an extra horn!!some touching up needed but should be able to rescue it as you say:thumbsup:

Patrick

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Patrick
I lost part of the head and shoulder area while wiping down and redesigned part of it freehand'and needed to add an extra horn!!some touching up needed but should be able to rescue it as you say:thumbsup:
Jim
What needle did you use for lining? I've only been at it about 4 months myself so cant offer much advice. However I always do a sample tattoo on pigskin before I do it on real skin, this way I find it easier as I've done it before and have some reference. Also I like to experiment with shading and colour to see what it will look like and Whoever is having the tattoo can see what it will look like:thumbsup:. I often draw the picture on paper as well and coulour or shade it. I know it seems a lot of effort but for me it works. Hope this is helpfull.
All The Best

Patrick

Patrick

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Patrick
Hi Jim

Not done any on myself yet due to taking medication, but done 7 on other people and about 100 pig skins. I have some photos in my album on this site. I find tattooing real skin much easier than pig skin in terms of getting the ink in, but I'm quite nervous because I worry about messing them up. So far everyone I've tattooed have been happy, but I still can't help getting the shakes for the first couple of minutes, that's why I do a trial tatt on pig skin first. I have several people wanting tatts, but dont want to rush into it until I'm confident with what ever I'm doing. On my album are some samples of what I've done, the elephant is the next real one I will be doing.:eek: