Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in
  • The latest tattoo drawing contest is now open for entries.
    Enter now to win your trophy. Read more

Latest Effort

First Name
jim
Thread starter #14
Thanks Dawn its not easy tattooing upside down 'still prefer working on myself than piggy tho'Will get a better idea when it heals if the shading is o.k.Still a lot to learn but i've got a few sq ft of skin to work on'apparently the average adult has about 2 sq mtrs of skin on their body!since i started this tatting i am looking at everyone as a walking canvas!I think you learn something new with every new one you do its an amazing art i think and wish i had discovered it years ago:thumbsup:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Like the skulls Jim. You can see the improvement in your work as you compare these to your previous. I'm not as brave as you.... can't face marking myself incase I make a total hash of it. Need more confidence first! I'm thinking of teacher training later in the year, so can't put them anywhere on show- hands and lower arms are out for me!

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hey Jim,

they're definately coming on mate. Just like me - keep on practicing!! We'll get there eh! Thing is, you'll have no space left soon:p. I'm a wimp - I'll wait....

First Name
jim
Thread starter #22
Iwas thinking of adding a bit of colour to the tats of the warriors in the previous pics has anyone any suggestions ?or should i leave them as they are?

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Try a few sketches or watercolours and play about/ add some colours - may help you decide before you go straight in there with the needle!?