First Name
jim
Decided to add a bit of colour to the last one 100_0701.jpg

Remove Ads

jamesb

Premium
First Name
james
wow huuuuge improvement :thumbsup:you are stepping your game up with every 1 :clap:niiice blends with the colours

oultimer

Premium
First Name
jim
Thanks for that James.I found that trying to use some of the dodgy piggy i had was holding me back.I dont think these rubber skinsaretoo bad to work on and will get a chance to experiment on a few more before hopefully i get a decent bit of swine:thumbsup:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hiya Jim,
Agree with JB- you are storming ahead now! Well done, they are 2 great tats :thumbsup::kiss:

mxtattoo

Premium
First Name
Rob
getting much better

nice lines realy see the difference getting much better well done keep it up :clap::clap::clap::thumbsup:

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
Hi Jim

Nice Tatts and very difficult on those practice skins, I bought some myself but cant get on very well with them, I normally only use pig skin, but it's good to have an alternative. Anyway Keep them coming hey help motivate me.:thumbsup:

Pat

oultimer

Premium
First Name
jim
Thanks folks for all your encouraging comments i have a few days off work so i will be getting stuck into a few more 'i still have a load of piggy in the fridge and am going to try to hoke out a good bit to decorate with inkstains:p

oultimer

Premium
First Name
jim
I have always liked the design on this old ciggy packet and thought it would make a good tat.Hard to get the bright colours into the rubber skin tho'It took a few hours to do and loads of vase to keep clean'Used a 7rl and 7 mag. 100_0705.jpg

Reaper G

Premium
First Name
Paul g
Nice mate nice big improvement good solid lines and your colours give the tattoos good depth you should be proud of them well done:clap::thumbsup:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
You're doin great Jim! Love the cig packet - a custom piece eh! Love the vintage stuff myself - your Egyptian one looks very good too - great line work!

jamesb

Premium
First Name
james
HUUUUUUUUGE improvments jim niiiice 1 :clap: :thumbsup:

oultimer

Premium
First Name
jim
added a bit of colour:1and done the other as a 100_0712.jpg trial for one i want on myself for my new granddaughter'its her name in hebrew and the full moon on the night she was born

Daz

Premium
First Name
Darren
Well done Jim really coming on now, excellent mate keep it up :clap::clap::clap:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Me again Jim! Love the colour you've added but would suggest you just practice few circles before you go for it with moon tat? It'll be lovely when done on yourself - congrats on new granddaughter btw:kiss:

oultimer

Premium
First Name
jim
Near forgot to stick this one up'fed up with rubber skin!next go will be on piggy!have a load in fridge to use up :>} 100_0718.jpg

oultimer

Premium
First Name
jim
Picture 002.jpg Picture.jpg couldn't get a decent bit of pig'so done these two on rubber and added a bit of colour to one i done on my leg some time ago:cry: Picture 003.jpg

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
hello

you can see the inprovement as you tat , all your practice skins show nice work anthe touchup on you leg def makes it stand out :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Ed :cool:

robots

Premium
First Name
Adam
jim you have some great work rolling out! i really like the egyptian one. how to you manage to keep the rubber skin so clean mate? i get smudges everywhere even with vaseline!

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Your hard work has really paid off Jim and you are now producing some really great pieces! X :icon_biggrin: