Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Latest on Rubber Skin

First Name
james
wow huuuuge improvement :thumbsup:you are stepping your game up with every 1 :clap:niiice blends with the colours

First Name
jim
Thread starter #3
Thanks for that James.I found that trying to use some of the dodgy piggy i had was holding me back.I dont think these rubber skinsaretoo bad to work on and will get a chance to experiment on a few more before hopefully i get a decent bit of swine:thumbsup:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hiya Jim,
Agree with JB- you are storming ahead now! Well done, they are 2 great tats :thumbsup::kiss:

First Name
Rob
getting much better

nice lines realy see the difference getting much better well done keep it up :clap::clap::clap::thumbsup:

Patrick

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Patrick
Hi Jim

Nice Tatts and very difficult on those practice skins, I bought some myself but cant get on very well with them, I normally only use pig skin, but it's good to have an alternative. Anyway Keep them coming hey help motivate me.:thumbsup:

Pat

First Name
jim
Thread starter #9
Thanks folks for all your encouraging comments i have a few days off work so i will be getting stuck into a few more 'i still have a load of piggy in the fridge and am going to try to hoke out a good bit to decorate with inkstains:p

First Name
jim
Thread starter #10
I have always liked the design on this old ciggy packet and thought it would make a good tat.Hard to get the bright colours into the rubber skin tho'It took a few hours to do and loads of vase to keep clean'Used a 7rl and 7 mag. 100_0705.jpg

First Name
Paul g
Nice mate nice big improvement good solid lines and your colours give the tattoos good depth you should be proud of them well done:clap::thumbsup: