Latest Stars

Sl1pperyweasel

Get more ink..
Premium Plus
Media
First Name
Graham
So this single star on my friends arm has now become 3, and looks like it will be becoming a full half sleeve!. We are working on designs now..

Anyway these 2 new stars were my first tattoos for a few weeks & also first time out with Talons ink.
I started nervous but as we went on I found the old confidence & was loving it. :)

As for the ink.. awesome, a lot thinner than im used to but this seemed to improve machine performance & is just a very dark & easy flowing ink, expensive but recommended.

Any way. As always all comments/ criticism welcome.

Remove Ads

Attachments

Tattooz

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Dave
That is really, really good. I hate stars, but it looks like you have got them absolutely perfect.

If you are doing a sleeve, here is an image as an idea, depending on his taste of course.
Stars_Skull_Arm.jpg

Sl1pperyweasel

Get more ink..
Premium Plus
Media
First Name
Graham
Cheers. They are a mare.
The sleeve design looks ok, the shading lines cutting through the design is something i want to put in... Gotta learn how to shade first tho!

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hi Graham,
Not 'seen' you in a while! They are really excellent stars mate. Not my choice - but guess it's about what the person wants, and you have made a great job! :thumbsup:

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
excellent job mate.....you have a very steady hand...keep us posted with the progress....:clap:

barcode1973

Premium
First Name
Lee
You are a star star! I know what a beach stars can be so to do 3 perfectly must of took some time? Didn't the last one like that take over 2 hours? How long did they take you? They are spot on.

Sl1pperyweasel

Get more ink..
Premium Plus
Media
First Name
Graham
Cheers Dawn, Stars are not for me either but he was well pleased & when I add more to the design it may grow on me. Took a break for a while as I was getting a bit frustrated but back in now & loving it again. :thumbsup:

Not sure about the steady hand Mark, maybe by the end!!. Is difficult to find a start point aswell, as im always a bit shaky at first & there is nowhere to hide with these.

Cheers Lee, Yeah first star took abt 2hrs!. but these 2 took abt 1hr 45, including couple of breaks to let him get sensation back in his arm!! had his arm in some uncomfortable locations to get the right angle in parts :)

Bring on the rest of the design. looking forward this one. Will have my new toys by then aswell, micky sharpz T-dial shader & bidding on a Glyn Flew liner on ebay now!.

mxtattoo

Premium
First Name
Rob
nightmare

Well done stars are a nightmare too many straight lines but fair doo's you nailed it well done spot on. ps iv'e just gone on to talens!! well worth the money. :clap::thumbsup:

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
Hi Graham

Those are the best stars I have ever seen, perfect lines straight and consistent.
Well done. Where do you get your Talens ink?

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
Well done stars are a nightmare too many straight lines but fair doo's you nailed it well done spot on. ps iv'e just gone on to talens!! well worth the money. :clap::thumbsup:
Hi Rob

Where do you get your Talens ink from?

Thanks

Pat