• Later today, the site will be offline for essential server upgrades. This upgrade should run without any problems. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Light Box

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
Hi Paul

I bought an A3 lightbox in December for *£39.95 it has adjustable legs so you can alter the angle. I figured I probably would struggle to buy material to make one for any less and thats without my time to do it.

Cheers

Patrick:thumbsup::thumbsup:

akka

Premium
First Name
Ben
i used the el cheapo method and still use it now so thought id post it up for users
basicaly all i did was get a large transparent tupperware box with a flat top and stuck a cuple of the led push type lights you get for putting in dark cupbords etc
in the bottom works like a charm and cost me under *£5

hope this helps

Reaper G

Premium
First Name
Paul g
i used the el cheapo method and still use it now so thought id post it up for users
basicaly all i did was get a large transparent tupperware box with a flat top and stuck a cuple of the led push type lights you get for putting in dark cupbords etc

hope this helps
sounds good i like cheep will give that a go was looking at picking one up at some point

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
A small lamp under a glass table works - if you have a glass table of course!

Remove Ads

Deziner

The Bitch!
Premium
First Name
Claire

hope this helps

LOL :thumbsup: Thats one big sarni box! Hope its not A3?

Griz

Premium
First Name
Paul
check out my homemade box. just chipboard with a donut 12" fluro mounted init. hard part was the "opalite" sheet, I got mine as an offcut at a signmakers, but normally its very expensive. size is 22 x 22",,, see pics in my album - - - Griz:)

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
lite box

I have a glass dinning room table put a lamp under it an away we go lol :clap: Ed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.