Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

lighter outline

Thread starter #1
Hi i am wondering if anybody can help me, I have been asked to do a tattoo for a friend, however a section of the outline on the flash hes picked is a lot lighter than the rest giving the impresion that light is shining on this section.

does anybody know how to get this affect, is it just using graywash or is there a method that i dont know of????

Deziner

The Bitch!
Premium
First Name
Claire
mhtwmwmw said:
Hi i am wondering if anybody can help me, I have been asked to do a tattoo for a friend, however a section of the outline on the flash hes picked is a lot lighter than the rest giving the impresion that light is shining on this section.

does anybody know how to get this affect, is it just using graywash or is there a method that i dont know of????
Can you maybe post a picture of the flash image, so we can try to understand the effects you are trying to achieve? :confused:

Cybernetic

First Name
Richard
mhtwmwmw said:
I can try, how easy is it to do???
There is a thread here, how to add images from your own albums, or, if you click on POST REPLY button, and look down near the bottom, it says UPLOAD ATTATCHMENT. Browse for your image and upload, then just follow instructions. Its easy really. :8: