Little Angelique Houtkamp Effort

flashhighland

Premium
Media
First Name
Steve
Just want a small piece to do last night so did this Angelique Houtkamp design.
Once again, my bloody stencil just wouldn't shift. As least before with my stupidly faint stencils I could see what I was doing. So, this didn't come out quite as planned due to not being able to see what i'd worked on. Also following lines that have bled is a total bitch. So there's todays excuses.

AH.jpg

I know what bit's are crap, but feel free to comment away as usual!

Remove Ads

Viper65

Basic
First Name
MIKE
I think it ROCKS personally. Its on a hog skin, anybody that has ever worked on one alreadys knows what a bitch they can be! Keep up that awesome work!!!!!!

flashhighland

Premium
Media
First Name
Steve
I think it ROCKS personally. Its on a hog skin, anybody that has ever worked on one alreadys knows what a bitch they can be! Keep up that awesome work!!!!!!
Cheers Mike, although you're being more than generous with your comments! I really want to do a small piece on someone now if only to see if it's a lot easier.

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
Hi Steve
That looks great to me, dont worry about the stecil it won't be a problem on real skin. I'm sure you would have a lot of volunteers when you want to tattoo real skin. If I was closer I would certainly let you tattoo me.

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Cheers Mike, although you're being more than generous with your comments! I really want to do a small piece on someone now if only to see if it's a lot easier.
Hi Steve,real nice work mate,everything looks good.....before you attempt to tattoo someone else,do a small tat on your thigh first,you will get the feel of stretching skin,plus depth etc.....good luck with it mate...when you have tattooed yourself,post a pic :icon_biggrin:

flashhighland

Premium
Media
First Name
Steve
Cheers guys for all the positive comments. It really is good to hear and keeps me positive when I have a little doubt. Saying that I would never discourage constructive critism as everything helps. So thankyou again.
Ive got a big dragon on my leg I had done in Beijing that a fair bit of the ink shading came out of, I'm thinking of adding something to it for a bit of skin practice. I bet it's hard on yourself though as it does bloody well hurt, it's going to be hard to concentrate on neat lines won't it?!

Fozz

Premium
Media
First Name
Michael
Ive got a big dragon on my leg I had done in Beijing that a fair bit of the ink shading came out of, I'm thinking of adding something to it for a bit of skin practice. I bet it's hard on yourself though as it does bloody well hurt, it's going to be hard to concentrate on neat lines won't it?!
I did the same thing on my arm, there was a lot of hesitation...... Went over one that had faded slightly and just gave it a general touch-up. Changed my technique completely haha.....