Looking for advise

Mx909rider

Premium Plus
First Name
Keith
I'm extremely interested in learning all of the mechanics and formulas that make all the different types and styles of machines run a certain way. I really want to learn everything I can about the machines to really be able to know everything I possibly about my own machines and also I have a real desire to at some point start my own builds, even if it's just for my own personal use I think it would be very interesting and rewarding to run machines I built myself. So my question is this, does anyone know of any reading material or any resources they can suggest would be a good place to get all of this knowledge? I know that the best resource would be learning from someone first hand that knows, but unfortunately I don't have that. I've tried searching online myself and haven't turned up to much that really breaks every aspect down. Any advice is very much appreciated, thank you.

Mx909rider

Premium Plus
First Name
Keith
I actually came across some good resources in a few threads on here not long after I posted this one. I couldn't figure out how to delete this thread so I figured I'd at least say I did find some info but any more is still welcome