Looking for New Machine

stretch561

Premium
First Name
stretch
i have a bunch of machines but im looking to get new machines. I live in the states and im looking to see what else is out there other than in the states if you know what i mean. I tried maniatattoo.com but they told me that they dont ship to the us. if you guys know of any solid machines please let me know how you like them and what websites.

Remove Ads

inkstar

Premium
First Name
OG
i have a bunch of machines but im looking to get new machines. I live in the states and im looking to see what else is out there other than in the states if you know what i mean. I tried maniatattoo.com but they told me that they dont ship to the us. if you guys know of any solid machines please let me know how you like them and what websites.
hi there
you could give this guy ago ,ive been told he makes some good solid machines
www.steedmantattoomachines.co.nz/ or you could just buy a blank and make your own thats what ive been doing is making my own coils,frames,springs, i have lots of machines but was looking for some thing diff, and theres nothing like inking some one with a machine you have made your self,

Hkdupcivic

Premium
First Name
Brian
Superiortattoosupply.com has some nice machines and pricing is pretty good. I have 2of there raven series guns and there nice and light... shipping is pretty quick too

stretch561

Premium
First Name
stretch
thanx for the input i was thinking about getting one of the mob machines from superior tattoo to see how they run.....has anyone used machines from kylin in japan from ebay.

inkstylus

Premium
First Name
Martin
ive bought a hoodlum machine from ebay and i have to say u can feel the quality runs nice and smooth compared to my first machines, and the prices are great!

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
Try Hildbrant a Canadian based firm they sell good machiness :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: Ed :icon_cool:

Chops

Premium
First Name
Steve
I can personally vouch for Paco Rollins machines. They are American made but the price is damn good for the quality! I have a set of 3 hoodlum machines on the way so I'll write up a review when I get them!