• Later today, the site will be offline for essential server upgrades. This upgrade should run without any problems. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Machine Coils

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Hello all,
I want to build another machine or two,but the coils i have bought in the past have been rubbish:angry:,has anyone bought good coils,if so can you let me know where i can get them,thanks.;)

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
Hi Mark

I bought some 10 wrap coils from Killerink in Liverpool about 3 months ago and they have been fine. I dont know how long they should last but I use mine for a few hours most days. I buy 90% of all my kit from them as their prices are good and they deliver next day. The only problem I ever had was my power pack that came with the kit I bought didn't work very well after approx 2 months, but they exchanged it for a new one no problem. The guy I usually speak to is Matt who is very helpfull even to us "Scratchers", they don't have a problem if your not registered unlike some other suppliers.
:thumbsup:

Remove Ads

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Thanks Patrick,might give them a try.:thumbsup:

kaieyez

Premium
First Name
kai preston
Hello all,
I want to build another machine or two,but the coils i have bought in the past have been rubbish:angry:,has anyone bought good coils,if so can you let me know where i can get them,thanks.;)

alrite mark ,after some good coils then try micky sharpz they,ll last a life time~good 10 wrap

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.