P Machine Coils

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Hello all,
I want to build another machine or two,but the coils i have bought in the past have been rubbish:angry:,has anyone bought good coils,if so can you let me know where i can get them,thanks.;)

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
Hi Mark

I bought some 10 wrap coils from Killerink in Liverpool about 3 months ago and they have been fine. I dont know how long they should last but I use mine for a few hours most days. I buy 90% of all my kit from them as their prices are good and they deliver next day. The only problem I ever had was my power pack that came with the kit I bought didn't work very well after approx 2 months, but they exchanged it for a new one no problem. The guy I usually speak to is Matt who is very helpfull even to us "Scratchers", they don't have a problem if your not registered unlike some other suppliers.
:thumbsup:

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Thanks Patrick,might give them a try.:thumbsup:

kaieyez

Premium
First Name
kai preston
Hello all,
I want to build another machine or two,but the coils i have bought in the past have been rubbish:angry:,has anyone bought good coils,if so can you let me know where i can get them,thanks.;)
alrite mark ,after some good coils then try micky sharpz they,ll last a life time~good 10 wrap