Machines on Planes

malagaspike

Premium
First Name
Nigel
Hi i am flying over to see AJ next month from Spain and just wondered if anybody has travelled with there macines in hand luggage on a plane , checked at Malaga airport security and they seem ok about it , just wondered if anybody has any experience as these seem an object nobody really knows , kneedles i guess is a no no but machines ?

robots

Premium
First Name
Adam
im not sure mate i was a bit wary of this so i ended up just posting it. i think the actual machine would be fine. needles would be an issue as would the inks because you cant carry liquids.

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Think as you say, machines will be ok and inks in small bottles - but the needles will be a no no! Am sure AJ will be happy to supply ink and needles tho? I just took my machines.... Sure you'll have a great time with him too - excellent tutor:icon_cool:

gazza

Basic
First Name
gary shaw
Hi i am flying over to see AJ next month from Spain and just wondered if anybody has travelled with there macines in hand luggage on a plane , checked at Malaga airport security and they seem ok about it , just wondered if anybody has any experience as these seem an object nobody really knows , kneedles i guess is a no no but machines ?
yes mate i have been on a plane with machines and power sup
i had no problems that was 2 years ago.