Mag Help and Advise Please

Pancho

Premium
First Name
Dale
Hello all, someone at work has a arm full of outline tribal, and has asked me if I could fill it all in for him. I started on Sunday and what I did seemed to take ages using 18RS. I had a practice on piggy skin this afternoon using Mags it filled in much quicker. Can someone give me advise to the proper way of using this type of needle, as I just made it up as I went along, and of course Piggy skin doesn't bleed or scream. I've tried to find a video with someone using them but no luck. I hope someone can help. Thanks

Tattooz

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Dave

Albionwolf

Basic
First Name
K
Ill try and help you with your mag issues mags are pretty easy to get the hang of first try a 7 mag or a 15 double staked mag then move up to a 15 mag u use it like mr miaggi said up and down like a scrubbing motion you will need ten wrap coils to push em in and don't bring it out to much you can turn it on it's side and use the edge for small spaces but be careful if going sideways as you can slice the skin like a razor blade but just be careful at first and don't have it punching to hard and don't overwork the area three passes four at most you can do tight circles no problem just use it how your style permits once you get the hang of em you will not use much else for color and shading