Marvel Comic Character Sleeve

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hi all,
Thought I may be able to enlist your help....
Have been asked about a comic strip sleeve - so am on the hunt for some good colourful images of spiderman, batman, green goblin etc etc....
As I was not an avid marvel comic reader, it's not the sort of material I have and the images on google are too wide, wrong shape....
If you can find any good ones, please post them up on this thread for me? Muchos gracias amigos xx

Remove Ads

davree

Premium
First Name
Dave
marvel_tattoos.jpg spiderman2.jpg
Hi Dawn,

I have a couple (attached) might be a bit small for what you need though, hope they help!!

Dave

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
Sorry Dawn I still have probs posting pics :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: Ed :icon_cool:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hi guys - and thanks for the images - there are a few good ones! Sorry for delay in replying - things are just a wee bit hectic atm!! :0

msrsimpkin

Premium
First Name
Rachael
Just letting you know, if the person asked for exclusively Marvel, Batman and Superman are DC Comics characters. Most Marvel fans won't be DC fans, and vice versa. The best place to look for high quality Marvel pictures might be Marvel Universe Wiki (marvel.com/universe). Have a look around there, you may find what you need.