Meet Up in London

schwartzy

Premium Plus
First Name
Rachel
Hi, I have looked at the Tattoo Shop forum recently and someone came up with the idea of finding other trainee tattooists in your local area and having regular meet ups to swap ideas and see how others are progressing in their learning to tattoo. I mentioned that I was in west London and there were a couple of other people in the area who were potentially interested. Would anyone on here be into meeting up? I am in Hammersmith so anyone around here would be good, or if there are people from a few different areas then we could meet somewhere central.
Any takers?
Rachel

Brizobear

Premium
First Name
brian
hi rachel,
Sounds like a great idea. im in scotland tho, bit far for me to travel. lol
keep me posted as i could probably take a holiday to come down.:icon_wink:

heritage74

Premium
First Name
lee heritage
hi there im from watford and i think its a brilliant idea be nice to meet other people that are learning and swap ideas

schwartzy

Premium Plus
First Name
Rachel
Got a couple of people interested in meeting up this saturday early evening in Shepherd's Bush if anyone here fancies joining us

steveo9441

Premium
First Name
Steve
Hi all, brilliant idea regarding meeting up a bit to far for me as I am from Wigan, Greater Manchester, what a real shame.
Is anyone on here closer because I am deff up for this :)

schwartzy

Premium Plus
First Name
Rachel
Hi Steve. Why not put up a post with Wigan or Manchester in the title? It might catch someone's eye who is in your area.