Metal Effect

callumgeorge

Premium
First Name
george
Hi would like some advise please what's the best way and how do you make an object look glossy ie some metal Effect when tattooing hope this make sence

Remove Ads

maggot

Premium
Media
First Name
colin
i think its mostly done by highlighting with white but you have to get it right for it to work

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hi Paul,
Get on the live chat when some of the more experienced guys are on - am sure they will be able to offer some advice.
Will in the main be through good light effect but Skinpix, Lmr, James b - can prob offer good tips for this:thumbsup:

jamesb

Premium
First Name
james
hi dude ;)
umm not sure wah level of abillity yur at at the mo as to wah advice to give so will maybe start with a few quick ????
can you get an even "fill" with colour or black ink or greywashs?
can you post a pic up of the design you intend to tattoo? i can try help you out better in general ;)
also the location you intend on tattooin? can give u the best advice to my knolege regarding that also ;) just in general if you can just provide sorta as much you can info to the level yur at maybe even size the more we know the more we can all try to help you dude ;) chat soon bless :thumbsup:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Paul, do you have a pic of the flash design? That would help us to see what exactly you are thinking of?

callumgeorge

Premium
First Name
george
yes so sorry been away ill sort out picture and try to find way to put on here for you thanks

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
depends on what shade of metal you want ? I find that on a dark metal ,Black an grey a simple light greywash works great . Always start off with a light shade you can always go darker an metal effect can be acomplished like so ,Thats just my know how , so i hope that helps :icon_cheesygrin: :icon_cheesygrin: Ed :icon_cool: