Moms, Kuro Sumi,or Skin Candy

tattytone

Premium
9 Jun 2011
What ink out of these 3 would you say is the better ink and why.
I bought do fake kuro sumi so i dont know what the real stuff is like, only used fake on pig and rubber, heard moms goes in good.

Need to get some asap

Thanks

X DEBS X

Basic
1 Jun 2011
Hi, i have lots of moms and a few skin candy inks. I prefer moms, they have a really good range of colours and they are very nice to work with too. Skin candy/bloodline are just a little too thick for me, they dry up in the pot very quickly.

Chops

Premium
28 Aug 2011
I use genuine Kuro Sumi outline and graywash and I find it really good, I also use the Kuro Sumi colour, which I also find awesome. The white stays in and really pops, same with the yellow and the Dragons Breath Red is all I use for blood effects.

TrueBlue

Basic
13 Oct 2011
All the artist i know use K.Sumi for outline, but intenze for colour.
But ive herd alot of good things about Skin Candy/Bloodline

skinpix

Premium
29 Dec 2010
Eternal colours are awesome,very bright,best i have used.....for lining & shade mixing i use " ONE " black ink.....

Patrick

Premium Gold
18 Oct 2010
I use Eternal ink and find them really good and they have a good range of colours. I currently use Talens black which is also very good. The Tattoo Shop are a genuine supplier and I have bought from them several times, I also use Killer Ink and Powerline, who also are genuine suppliers.

Djones02021985

Premium
12 Nov 2011
anyone used newimage tattoo shop on ebay ?

They are good for general supplies but I wouldn't recommend the new image branded colours. I bought and used them and was not impressed. Black lining and black tribal by new image seem pretty sound though. Their Premier brand is better though. I use Skin Candy/Bloodline now.

beppe

Premium
25 Dec 2011
I've bought from new image's main site tattookit.co.uk, and yeah, they seem ok, everything arrived on time and in good condition. I've also used their inks and I didn't think they were that bad, I especially like their red. But like Djones, I think I'll be giving skin candy a try next.

Djones02021985

Premium
12 Nov 2011
I've bought from new image's main site tattookit.co.uk, and yeah, they seem ok, everything arrived on time and in good condition. I've also used their inks and I didn't think they were that bad, I especially like their red. But like Djones, I think I'll be giving skin candy a try next.

I liked the new image colours, they just seemed to be hard work getting them into the skin.lol