Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

More digital flash... tooth decay themed :)

TexasPT

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
really dig the bone...not sure why, but i do!

KerryBerryart

Donator  
Premium
First Name
K
Ah, love these! I have a traditional zombie pinup leg on my leg that they would totally suit 😅 I wanna get a similar on my arm, my breast etc and so on.

So quirky and slightly morbid, awesome! 💞

marked 4 life

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Andy
Cool designs, the only problem i can see to turn those into tattoos would be the size required, they would have to be quite big to get any detail on the faces which wouldnt become a blur over time, ive recently drawn some simple gap filler teeth for easy quick 10 minute flash for easy money, nice and simple, quick and easy to execute, any size i want, some other bits as well, every thing i draw i do in a way which it is tattooable if you see what i mean 😁

Attachments

dirtnail

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Pieter
the only problem i can see to turn those into tattoos would be the size required...
Good point and very true (y)
I noticed that when I wanted to print the devil dudes for painting, had to blow them up quite a bit to make it work. So ended up redrawing them larger and with a thinner outline. Still came out slightly over hand size though.

It's actually the case for most of my digital stuff... I'm having trouble judging actual size on the iPad. But the goal is to convert these designs to actual hand painted flash eventually so going to tweak the size anyway.

But a small "filler" is a cool idea! Need to have some variation in size right.