Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Motorcycles: Who rides?

RustDeamon

Premium
First Name
Erick
I was just curious how many fellow riders are on this forum?
I currently only have 3 bikes,

a 1985 Honda shadow vt700c custom chopped hard-tailed all customized by me. I built everything from the footpegs to the seat to the handlebars I have over 30 hours in repairing and painting the gas tank alone.

a 1980 Honda CM400t stock except for the paint which was fading and chipping so I repainted the tank and fender as well as blacked out the engine

and a Yamaha rt180 dirt bike which is full stock (pink and purple why not LOL

I am looking to add a large cruiser 1100+ cc and a sport bike like a fireblade 1000rr to my stable eventually.

so chime in who rides and whatcha got?

Remove Ads Close

fylfot

Donator  
Premium
First Name
david
Suzuki bandit 1200 hardtail chop apehangers.
CBR1000f streetfighter (made from 14 different donor bikes) built myself, still needs tidying,
Zl900 kawasaki eliminator, usd frontend
and a 125cc chinese chicken chaser twist n go that i love.

RustDeamon

Premium
First Name
Erick
I sold my triple two stroke last year, kick my self in the ass for that on a regular basis

marked 4 life

Donator Plus  
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Andy
I sold my triple two stroke last year, kick my self in the ass for that on a regular basis
I was after a kh400 before i had the zephyr but triples are fetching daft money now, my brother in law has 3 kh’s in bits in his cellar as well as a CBX1000 6 cylinder just sitting there doing nothing, criminal 🤨 i regret selling my Z900, Harley, W650 and 2 x series 1 RS turbos 😔

marked 4 life

Donator Plus  
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Andy
Ive had a 1987 GSXR1100 slab side and a GSXR600, the 600 was a lot more fun and easy to chuck about, the 1100 was just plain dangerous 🙄

RustDeamon

Premium
First Name
Erick
I learned on a 600 light enough to learn on but fast enough to be stupid dangerous for a beginner

RustDeamon

Premium
First Name
Erick
just outlawed cellphones here, traffic was deadly the last 2 years this year the beginning was the worst since I have been riding. fatalities everywhere. My daughter loves to ride, but my bike spent more time "broke down" than putting her out there.