Selling Must Have Tattoo Instruction Books

fahey1981

Premium
Media
First Name
shea thomas
Great Tattoo Dvds

here i am selling copies of some of the most sought after dvds around. As we all know, most of these dvds can cost a pretty penny so i thought i would sell for a more reasonable price. check list below and if there are any you would like then just let me know.

In the studio with joshua carlton 1,2,3:- *£20 (rrp $200)
Mike Devries get real animal style:- *£20 (rrp $150)
the whole enchilada disk with brandon bond 1&2:- *£15
tattooing potraits with Nikko Hurtado:-10
A moment with Joe Capobianco:- *£10
learn to tattoo with tony stevens 5 disks:- *£10
award wining Nate Beave:-15
mastering tattoo potriats with Franc Vescovi:- *£15
how to tattoo and self tattoo 2 disk:- *£10
how to get tattooed dvd:- *£10

All dvds are free post and packaging. some great dvds here, really helpful for an aspiring artist. thanks for taking a look

fahey1981

Premium
Media
First Name
shea thomas
Collection of Tattoo Sketchbooks

There are some really great tattoo artists about and sometimes looking at there custom work is a great inspiration. looking at these sketchbooks can give ideas on where you should be aiming but you can also find ideas for some really great fantastic tattoos, most of these books retail on there own for at least *£20. i have put them all on to cd to make them easily accessible and alot cheaper than buying singularly. A cd of these great sketchbooks will cost you *£10. free p&p. Artist are

Galien el Alien, Tony caivarro, tim hendicks, Gerry Carnelly, Damien Conklin, Jasmin Austin, El toro & German Hammen, Boogs, Jon chancey line drawings from hell, Dave Nester, Shaun Barber, Eckel, Script.
thats 13 books. less than a pound each. what a bargain. thanks for having a look.

fahey1981

Premium
Media
First Name
shea thomas
here is a cd of the best tattoo instruction books around, everything an up and coming tattoo artist needs in order to perfect there skill. Any questions you have about tattooing will be answered in these books, Also books from the masters on how to do amazing tattoos. have a look. each cd is on *£15. thasts only a pound a book and these are top class books. free p&p of course.
the books are:-

Huck Spaulding A-z of tattooing
Joshua carlton a guide to realism
Guy Aithchison, reinventing the tattoo
in the flesh
Tattoo secrets
beginning tattooing tips
black book of tattoos
tattoo tuning guide
Tattoo black and grey shading
The complete how to tattoo guide
The complete tattoo bible
A study in pen art
tattoos unlimited
Encyclopedia of body art

as you can see. there is pretty much something for everyone. thanks for taking the time to have a look.