Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

My first attempts at tattooing

Iceman87

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Adam
Hey guys,

Thought I'd submit my first attempts on tattooing. I recently purchased some equipment and thought I'd like to start my long journey of becoming a tattoo artist. So far it's been a heck of a lot of learning curves and I haven't had anyone to really ask questions. So finding this website is a huge thing for me. The skull is my first attempt and as you can see I went over some lines to define them, the compass was my second attempt and as you can see I screwed up the symmetry trying to free hand. Bulbasaur was my latest attempt and I genuinely found it difficult in using colours and shading in particular. One area I am struggling with is the thickness of lines. Some work I see has really strong defined lines and find myself doubling up my lines to increase their width. Is that the appropriate way?

Any advice or feedback would be very much appreciated and taken on board for my next practice skin.

fylfot

Donator  
Premium
First Name
david
some people run a line right next to another to increase the thickness, others do tiny circles to thicken a line or you can use a thick needle.