My First Canvas

fahey1981

Premium
Media
First Name
shea thomas
a canvas i have just finished for a friend who has just opened a tattoo shop near by. he liked my artwork so he asked me to do a large canvas for his shop. now im usually strictly pencis and pastels man. never really painted anything in my life. im not one to turn down a challenge though. im hoping that this could be a way for me to get into the shop. opinions please. hopefully he likes it. hope he likes it, bloody big enough. took some work lol Untitled-1.jpg Untitled-2.jpg

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
That's really nice well done, I reckon he can't refuse you to work in the shop now

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Lovely - big and bold and bright colours! Bet it'll look great in his shop!
Fingers x'd it'll help you get a foot in the door!

gazza

Basic
First Name
gary shaw
a canvas i have just finished for a friend who has just opened a tattoo shop near by. he liked my artwork so he asked me to do a large canvas for his shop. now im usually strictly pencis and pastels man. never really painted anything in my life. im not one to turn down a challenge though. im hoping that this could be a way for me to get into the shop. opinions please. hopefully he likes it. hope he likes it, bloody big enough. took some work lol View attachment 1626 View attachment 1627
nice work mate