My First Tat on Me

tattytone

Premium
First Name
Tony
well i was brave and had had enough of fake skin, so shaved me thigh and did this, bit iffy in places but am happy with it, the pain wasnt that bad as well, will add some colour to it another time. i used a 5rl and kuro sumi outline ink, stealth roatary at 7.3v.

be gentle lol indian.jpg

Remove Ads

tattytone

Premium
First Name
Tony
Hi tony,
i went for moms in the end, some of the names when picking made me laugh, piss yellow, monthly red, gob green lol

Looking forward to trying them out, will give ur machine ago with them.

Tone

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
to give some idea bout how the colours turn out, have a look at my avatar the red in that is monthly red and you don't have to try hard to get it in.

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
You really need to be carful with white because it doesn't look like it's gone in but it seems to show after the tattoo has healed, so just go over the area once or twice at the most.

tattytone

Premium
First Name
Tony
Ok cheers tony, on the head feathers i want to add a little white, whats best way to do this, i was going to add one drop of white to distiled water mix it and work it in fast?

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
I can see where you are coming from but to get a good result with white it is best used undiluted, it is a bit of trial and error most people make the mistake of thinking it hasn't gone in and so over work the area, it's not really a good colour for large areas and is used a lot just for high lights, i would use it strait out of the bottle and see how you go on.

tattytone

Premium
First Name
Tony
Ok thanks, i only was alittle white to show on the head dress, and bit on hair, but all info taken in toe

Viper65

Basic
First Name
MIKE
Looking good there Tony, color will really add some life to this as well, cant wait for the finish!!!!