My First Tatoos on My Family

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Some great work - your lines and colour fill is v v good! You've done well to get this far on you're own! A natural :clap:

i am weasel

Premium
First Name
Richard weller
Thanks very much Dawn, your comments mean alot, im hoping it will only get better now ive found this forum with great tips and advice from very friendly people :thumbsup:

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Great work Rich,love the cross,excellent work.:clap:

i am weasel

Premium
First Name
Richard weller
thanks Mark, its seems a really good site and look forward to the help and advice :)

I will post some pics of some writing I have done tomorrow too.

Thanks again

Rich

akka

Premium
First Name
Ben
welcome to the site :) nice work mate :thumbsup: the fox logo is spot on very well done

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
Hi Richard
Welcome to our friendly forum you should be able to find an answer to any questions you may have on here. It looks like you have made some real progress already and hope to see lots more of your work.:thumbsup:

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
Very please with your work

Realy nice work guy,everything is right on time. Hope to see more of your work on here :thumbsup: Ed :cool:

i am weasel

Premium
First Name
Richard weller
thanks

thanks for your comments, its reassuring Im on the right track, all only done by stencils and learning from you tube sp far, I have put some pics on of some names I did last weekend, any comments on those would be useful to see if Im on the right track with those :thumbsup:

Cheers
Rich