My Home Studio

Ryan88

Premium
First Name
Ryan
ryan_littlejohns
2093C135-C3F9-4BD4-8AFE-394F4C3916EE.jpeg My home studio 99% complete - little bit of skirting left to finish and awaiting delivery of my portable sink unit.

Gonna send my application off for the registration tomorrow and fingers crossed I’ll be licensed and registered before too long 🤞🏻

Any advice welcome from anyone who’s been through the process - especially if it looks like I’ve missed something 😅 B0A524BB-6169-4BD0-A53E-A89E00B1FB2E.jpeg

Ryan88

Premium
First Name
Ryan
ryan_littlejohns
Thank you! Just in time for another lockdown in Wales where I won’t be able to tattoo anyone for at least two more weeks 😂

soulskript

Premium
First Name
Sebastian
Congrats dude, big step i imagine going official. Now you'll answer all those "what do you do for a living? Questions with the biggest smile 😁

Girlie666

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
ANGIE
@Girlie666
That’s excellent and congrats on passing the inspection... but it sucks about Wales tho x
Think we in South Yorkshire are heading for a tier 3 🙁🙁

Ryan88

Premium
First Name
Ryan
ryan_littlejohns
That’s excellent and congrats on passing the inspection... but it sucks about Wales tho x
Think we in South Yorkshire are heading for a tier 3 🙁🙁

Thank you! It does absolutely suck, but luckily I have myself and my wife to practice on for now! Just doing the tattooing on the side of my day job for now until I build up more skills and a decent portfolio before taking the plunge into opening my own studio hopefully next year - depending on this pandemic now 😫

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.