Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

My Own Koi Design

First Name
Paul g
Nice tatt lines look solid could do with a little bit more depth in the colours but all in all it's a nice job it's not the easiest thing to get to grips with well done matie :thumbsup:

First Name
Mark
Not a bad job mate,lines are good,agree with reaper about the colours......How long have you been tattooing ? :thumbsup:

First Name
Rob
koi fan

i like it more depth would have been good but it's your design !!! i like koi tats and this is nice!! fem colours if your wife is happy you are a winner. good job mate keep it up :clap::clap::clap::clap::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Ilikey.

First Name
Domonic
Thread starter #5
Thanks for the advice. I have only been tattooing a few months. Now trying SDC10722.jpg SDC10702.jpg to bring my art up to scratch. Here are SDC10296.jpg SDC10562.jpg a couple of others.

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hi Dom,

Not bad tats if you've not been doing it long. The koi is quite sweet but it may be worth adding a little bit of light grey shading when it's healed - to give a little more depth? I just did one for my brother and am thinking I'll shade it a bit more once healed too.;)

First Name
Paul g
Nice mate I like the cards with the scroll the colour has alot of depth on that one you have got a nice 3d effect that's a nice tattoo for someone who has not been doing it long well done:clap: