Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

My practice work for today

TexasPT

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Love your practice...love it more that it isn't on anyone. :) I'm going to give you my honest to goodness this is a learning forum answer...not the "hey that looks great" because I don't want to hurt your feelings answer. Stop reading now if you're feeling fragile today. :)

1. Great job getting reps.
2. You have NO idea where your needle is...none. That's ok, you can learn. Rather than drawing birds take a ruler and draw 100 straight lines on a piece of practice skin and follow them all. Know where your needle is in the tube and know where it will pierce the skin. This is a common problem for sure.
3. Even on practice skin your depth is rolling like the ocean. Look at the top of the head...do you see it? After your 100 lines draw another hundred and hold the depth from start to finish. You should have one line the same width and color from start to finish.
3. Your control seems pretty good...not a ton of bobbles in teh lines you managed to get in from start to finish. when you get needle control and depth control those lines are going to be kick ass.
4. nice whips on the top of the wing. :)

TRACE FLASH!!!! ALL DAY LONG!!!! use a sharpie on paper. anyplace you pause, it will give a large dot. Any place you push harder, it will spread and anywhere you lighten your hand it will get thinner.

good job

Pzychotixx

Premium
Media
First Name
Albert
Love your practice...love it more that it isn't on anyone. :) I'm going to give you my honest to goodness this is a learning forum answer...not the "hey that looks great" because I don't want to hurt your feelings answer. Stop reading now if you're feeling fragile today. :)

1. Great job getting reps.
2. You have NO idea where your needle is...none. That's ok, you can learn. Rather than drawing birds take a ruler and draw 100 straight lines on a piece of practice skin and follow them all. Know where your needle is in the tube and know where it will pierce the skin. This is a common problem for sure.
3. Even on practice skin your depth is rolling like the ocean. Look at the top of the head...do you see it? After your 100 lines draw another hundred and hold the depth from start to finish. You should have one line the same width and color from start to finish.
3. Your control seems pretty good...not a ton of bobbles in teh lines you managed to get in from start to finish. when you get needle control and depth control those lines are going to be kick ass.
4. nice whips on the top of the wing. :)

TRACE FLASH!!!! ALL DAY LONG!!!! use a sharpie on paper. anyplace you pause, it will give a large dot. Any place you push harder, it will spread and anywhere you lighten your hand it will get thinner.

good job
Lol thanks alot man I'm not practicing just to stay busy lol I love good criticism like not to be whiny but the guy I work under just says getting better or that's terrible not why yk

ribul

Donator  
Premium
First Name
richard
can you post a pic of how your holding the machine as you would if you were running the line

also use a 12g 7rl its a lot more forgiving...and practice skin needs the needle deeper to get a good line than you would need for human skin

Pzychotixx

Premium
Media
First Name
Albert
Those were 3rl maybe a 5rl for the for the first and uhh sure ig