Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

My Second DIY Tattoo

First Name
Darren
looks good, some of the line, if im being really critical looks similar to once i do where im either holding my breath instead of breathing and just get shakey, or im going too slow where the hand just tends to go smoothly then suddenly wobble slightly on its own?! just wondered if you go really slow or quite quickly? i think im gonna try and speed up when i finally get everything unpacked and setup again. plenty of vaseline on bottom of right hand to help slide works wonders i've fairly recently paid attention to. :)

First Name
Mark
Hi all, Iv'e just finished my second tattoo on myself to coincide with my first.

Comments please.

don't look to bad, what size liner did you use ? it looks small...may i suggest when doing tribal,use a bigger liner,maybe a 7rl....firstly,the lines will look less shaky because the smaller the needle,the more mistakes show up,secondly it makes filling in with colour a lot easier.

First Name
Dale
Thread starter #4
Thanks for the comments, Yes i was a bit shakey to start with, I did use a 7RL I probably went a bit to quick and at a funny angle, I'll get there with a bit more practice.

Titan-Ink

Titan-Ink
Premium
First Name
Steve Morris
If im doing a tribal, i tend to use a 7RL to get the lines in, then i power line them with a 9RL and pack with a 9RS, i had a tribal redone on my forearm and the artist used an 18RS, went in real nice and it didnt chew my skin to bits.

First Name
Frankie B
well i was gonna coment on your first pics but was a little late you already aded more an im gonna rate that tat sesion TWO THUMBS UP :icon_cheesygrin: :icon_cheesygrin: Ed :icon_cool: