Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

My Station And Top Drawer....

Jerry7297

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Jerry
Nice set up Tom. Liking the Green Box. I want to get a longer one as well. I just have the shorter single tool box set up. Nice art on the wall as well.

Jerry7297

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Jerry
Theres a Lefty in there, or am I crazy???

JP

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
James
that's a nice station mate

JP

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
James
nice, i have a spare tool chest, now i know what to use it for :)
You have a SPARE tool chest???? Those things cost an absolute fortune out here! How much would one of them set me back in the UK or US? I would say for one like Tom's out here would cost around $800-900

Goldwingdaz

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Daz
You have a SPARE tool chest???? Those things cost an absolute fortune out here! How much would one of them set me back in the UK or US? I would say for one like Tom's out here would cost around $800-900

I can get one like that for around £200 but my spare is only a 3ft wide with 5 drawers and bottom cabinet, cost me just under £100 . Cheap in UK hey? :whistle:

Jerry7297

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Jerry
@MalligaMallan yep @marked 4 life is correct. It is a Eikon Symbeos, I have it set up to do black and grey. The slide in them have no side to side movement but it does have front to back play... It is loud when you get up over 7 volts. But it is a nice machine.

I just acquired the Welker and it was a little loud and then I found out the guy I bought it from neglected it cause the oil on the slides was black!!! I cleaned her up and added new lube and it is much more quiet now. I am really diggin this machine, awesomely engineered in my book.

troub1edsou1z

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Tom
Yea that's a lefty. It's a dankbuilt color packer. His machines are on point. Tuned to your style and preference, not just tuned to a standard. Those 4 in that row are all dankbuilt.

JP

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
James
Very nice Jerry...wish i had more tattoo clients so i could justify a setup like that

Dazza

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Daryl
It’s going to cost a fortune to fill that top drawer with rotaries,but it will look amazing when done

Jerry7297

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Jerry
Hi nice box and love the toys in there I was just wondering if you could tell me what the printer on the right side is like? Any good or not? Thanks for your time.
I have had it for a while now and it is still going strong. I think they are well worth the money.