N00b

oOCYLONOo

Basic
First Name
Anna
Hiya,

New to this forum, however I lurk a lot of the usual tattoo forums with this username. So some may have seen me or spoken to me already. If not, HI! My name is Anna and I am based in West London and I am a rotary machine user. I'm hoping I can learn to use coils in the very near future. I have a machine that was built for me but I'm scared to use it!! :icon_redface:

Although you get some people who think forums are quite negative, I find I have learned a lot from forums like this one. So I am very thankful for forums like this and I look forward to having a banter with like mined people on here.

Cheers

Anna x

Remove Ads
Last edited:

paulrods

Premium
First Name
paul
Hello Anna and welcome, you will find a lot of very helpful people on this site, with a vast amount of knowledge, use it to your advantage as there is very few places in this industry where help will be positive and the stupidest or most complicated questions are welcome, as we all have a love for the same art form.

Welcome again and enjoy.

Paul

tattytone

Premium
First Name
Tony
Hi Anna,

any questions just ask, you will get replies, they are very nice and helpful on here.

First Name
Dale Aaron Percival
Hello Anna :).

Welcome to the site! I'm new here also as of yesterday. Everyone on here will do as much as they can to help with anything you need as I have found out already! :)

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Hi Anna,welcome aboard,were all a nice friendly lot on here....oh,and don't forget about the live chat box.....happy tattooing...;)

ASH13

Basic
First Name
TWM
Welcome.

Why do you want to switch from rotary to coils? Ive heard rotary is a lot easier so its "noob" friendly.

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
Welcome aboard NooB ,anna you will find this place the most responsive for questions to be answered in any forum out there. We try hard to help with all questions from small to large just recently we have had 2 people open there own shops from the help they recieved her so ask away don't be shy . :icon_cheesygrin: :icon_cheesygrin: Ed :icon_cool:

oOCYLONOo

Basic
First Name
Anna
Welcome.

Why do you want to switch from rotary to coils? Ive heard rotary is a lot easier so its "noob" friendly.
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes!

I want to be able to use all machines that there are available to me. Many people have really slagged off rotary machines but I personally think they are ok. So far I can't ever get the tuning of the coil machine correct.

Tattooz

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Dave
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes!

I want to be able to use all machines that there are available to me. Many people have really slagged off rotary machines but I personally think they are ok. So far I can't ever get the tuning of the coil machine correct.
That is the same as every other user on here. That is why i would start with coils. Get knowledge with the tricky things first and easier things will come naturally.
"Never be too proud to ask and learn" is my motto passed through my family and it always works for me. :icon_biggrin: