First Name
brett
i forgot about this i done lol my mate come ,so took photo of it hope you like

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
looks good mate,nice fill...:icon_cheesygrin:...what ink did you use ??

eturnus

Basic
First Name
Eddy
how did you do the thicker lettering? did you outline them with a liner then shade them in or did you just use a shader?

jonturbo

Premium
First Name
jon
how did you do the thicker lettering? did you outline them with a liner then shade them in or did you just use a shader?
i would do the outline then fill in with a shader, someone please correct me if im wrong

Premium
First Name
micky

Sorry but have you ever had a tattoo or seen a tattoo being done?

TattooJay

Premium
First Name
Jay
After looking at the Tattoo, he did outline it first then shade it. Hope that helps answer your question.

Sorry but have you ever had a tattoo or seen a tattoo being done?
Micky whats with the attitude, this is a learning forum where most of the members are learning on their own, many are in different stages of learning. I seen another post you made telling someone to put their machines down. This forum is more about education & not judging people. Not all Tattoos are done with a outline, I have seen some nice tribal pieces with no outline and just some great shading from good artists. It is a advanced form of tattooing, but it is done.