Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Need Your Advice for a Cover Up!

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Thread starter #1
Hi all,

hoping you may be able to help me with some suggestions for a cover up?

brothers mate has 'Steph' tattooed on forearm in quite a bold black old english font. Suffice to say - Steph is no more!!

It stretches almost length of the forearm so digits look quite large (over 1" 'square'). He's text me an image - not great - so I'll try and get it uploaded to give you all a better idea.

As you all know - this will be a first for me - cover up virgin as I am :eek: - so your help/knowledge/ideas will be - as ever - much appreciated! Seems to me it'll have to be something pretty dark to cover it?

akka

Premium
First Name
Ben
viewflashbao.jpg CAAANVZT.JPG hi dawn itl proberblys be a quite large design but a cuple of suggestions culd be ether a large oldskool style panther or mebby a big grim reaper as theese whuld easyer to hide thick blackwork

akka

Premium
First Name
Ben
cheers paul been asked for a lot of covers latly so beeen looking at suitibe designs

First Name
Mark
Hi Dawn,
I agree with akka on the design for the cover up,with the lettering that big you need something big enough to cover & dark enough to lose the letters. I think your very brave taking on a cover up that big....might be a good idea to do a trial run on piggy first.....Tattoo the lettering,then try to cover it with one of the design's.Good luck with it & don't forget piccy's ;)