Needle cartridge brands

Tris

Premium
First Name
Tristan
Hi All

Was wondering if anyone out there can recommend any good brands for needle cartridges?
Ive heard good reviews about Cheyenne, kwadron, and davinci.
I currently use the killer ink brand which are not to bad but their mags flops around in the tip alot so im looking at trying out some different brands.
Also does the Cheyenne cartridge fit any tattoo machine? Or does it fit soley the Cheyenne hawk machines?

Thanks 😁

Remove Ads

Dazza

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Daryl
Hi All

Was wondering if anyone out there can recommend any good brands for needle cartridges?
Ive heard good reviews about Cheyenne, kwadron, and davinci.
I currently use the killer ink brand which are not to bad but their mags flops around in the tip alot so im looking at trying out some different brands.
Also does the Cheyenne cartridge fit any tattoo machine? Or does it fit soley the Cheyenne hawk machines?

Thanks 😁
Yes Cheyenne will fit any machine and they are nice cartridges,there craft carts are a lot cheaper ,different design but still good ,all the brands you mentioned are very good , I also use Ez cart ,also very good and a good price

TexasPT

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Mark
@marknovak5572
I've been using sovereign lately...Like them. Quiet and very little if any lateral movement. Only challenge is every now and then you'll get one that will back up into the tube and stick.

Tris

Premium
First Name
Tristan
Yes Cheyenne will fit any machine and they are nice cartridges,there craft carts are a lot cheaper ,different design but still good ,all the brands you mentioned are very good , I also use Ez cart ,also very good and a good price
Thanks Dazza
I will try some out and have a look at the Ez ones too.
Some of the popular brands have better build liners then the mags and flats and vice versa.

gadsden1776

Premium
First Name
n
I've yet to try carts. I retired my coils after I got a Centri Evader2. So I'm thinking imma try carts with that before I look at a pen (Valhalla?). I love my coils though and the Centri feels a lot like one.

I like envy and Kwadron needles though... So I'm going to start there.

I've heard certain mags will twist or something in the carts.

I've also seen YouTubers using the liners from company a and mags from b. So it looks like it may be a process of finding what works.

TexasPT... You think they may stick because they don't jump around? Super tight tolerance maybe?

Last edited:

TexasPT

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Mark
@marknovak5572
TexasPT... You think they may stick because they don't jump around? Super tight tolerance maybe?
NO...they literally pull back too far and then impale themselves into the plastic. It's about every 10th one...so two in a box. I need to try some of the other ones people recommend, but I've got like 5 boxes of these I need to go through.

Tris

Premium
First Name
Tristan
I've yet to try carts. I retired my coils after I got a Centri Evader2. So I'm thinking imma try carts with that before I look at a pen (Valhalla?). I love my coils though and the Centri feels a lot like one.

I like envy and Kwadron needles though... So I'm going to start there.

I've heard certain mags will twist or something in the carts.

I've also seen YouTubers using the liners from company a and mags from b. So it looks like it may be a process of finding what works.

The things i have been advised to do when choosing carts is to look for needle wobble, kwadron needles have good liners but there mags have lots of wobble in the tip. Cheyenne mags have no wobble but their liners has loads. So just bear that in mind when choosing cartridges. 👍🏾