Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Needle going throug skin, but dont leave the ink... Help please

Me16363

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Shaun
I have to agree with dirtnail. It is clear that you need some serious practice away from human skin at the moment or you could end up causing someone some damage. Also practice your drawing skills and making stencils. I assume that is an hour glass with flowers at the bottom but it is difficult to read. Again with respect the reason the ink isn’t going in is because you’re not ready to tattoo real skin.

ManceLawrk

Premium
First Name
Mark Lawrence
No offence but I think you may be lucky that the ink is not going in the skin... since there is A LOT wrong with that linework...
Best stick to practising on fake skin for a while.
No offence but I think you may be lucky that the ink is not going in the skin... since there is A LOT wrong with that linework...
Best stick to practising on fake skin for a while.
haha nah its suppose to be jagged like that, its and hour glass that has wood frame

fylfot

Donator  
Premium
First Name
david
what needle did you use, what ink, what machine, which lubricant, what voltage?

Jerry7297

Donator Plus  
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Jerry
There are ALOT of reasons the ink would not go in depending on what you were using. Coil machine, or Rotary?? What is the size of the needle grouping you were using? Most likely it was due to poor stretching.

But for real practice on other mediums first, and it looks like to begin with it was a poor design. Wood frame could maybe be a little jagged but the Glass part of the hourglass isnt jagged.. People on here want to help so dont take anything personal. There a lot of ways to practice with out tattooing bad tattoos on people or yourself.

troub1edsou1z

Donator Plus  
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Tom
Poor stretch, too much lube which is clogging the needles, not enough ink in the inkwell, not dipping enough, Poor technique, lack of knowledge on proper application, tube size is too big compared to needle size, machine not tune correctly, these are just some things that could cause this. i'd say take everyones advise and practice on something other then human skin until you are more confident and understand the application process of tattooing