Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Neotraditional, The Struggle

Mazzlebizzle

Premium
Media
First Name
Matty
First and fore-mostly, I should say I used to tattoo members of my family and they turned out pretty decent but had to stop due to work, family and lack of time. I used to post the on this website a couple of years ago. Anyway, Still get the time to draw. Just wondered what feedback I could get off you guys because I still enjoy a tattoo type art. Neotraditional being my favourite.

Any constructive criticism would be good. Who knows, I may take to the Micky Sharpz again in the future. o_O

froglow.jpg beelow.jpg mantislow.jpg wolflow.jpg deerlow.jpg

Remove Ads Close

Goldwingdaz

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Daz
Exceptional work, as a tradionalist i can not find one there that i would not happily do. Albeit with less shade and more solid fill in some places. (y)

Jerry7297

Donator +++ 
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Jerry
Awesome art. Really like them. The only one I could say anything about it the flower petals on the deer drawing do not really make sense but they look nice. Or are they Pine cones?

Mazzlebizzle

Premium
Media
First Name
Matty
Thanks guys. Its harder creating digitally for me just because i like the raw materials and texture. Jerry they are indeed pinecones lol I really want to get to a @mikesyockings level. So good!

Dazza

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Daryl
Nice work Matty,you should join the tattooers and procreate group on face book ,but keep posting here too

TexasPT

Donator +++ 
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
they look great. I always wonder how the hell I'll translate that into skin when it's digital. Dig the bee

dirtnail

Donator +++ 
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Pieter
Cool stuff sir! Love how you stylized the deer (y)