New Guy and First Post...

Viper65

Basic
First Name
MIKE
Just wanted to post up here and introduce myself. Been working on pig skins as often as time allows, im deployed right now so time doesnt allow often enough. I did this one last time i was home. I picked the design due to the nature of it: I wanted a challenge that involved lots of line work, shading, and wanted to do a pin up. I also threw in the pig for the butcher that gave me the hog back....I took it and showed it to him.
I use Hildebrandt equipment and I like it. I realize there is much better equipment to use, but i like this equiment. I also recently purchased some of their rotary's and this was done entirely with rotary's from them. Any and all feedback, critique, is appreciated and welcomed...

viper..

DSCN0058.jpg

Remove Ads

Tattooz

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Dave
I think it looks great. On "real" skin, the shades would look 10x better and you would find it 50x easier.
Looks sound all round to me.

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
Hi Mike

Really nice work, good lining and shading. You should be able to make a good second career with tattoo's of this quality. Look forawrd to seeing more of your work.

Viper65

Basic
First Name
MIKE
Hey, thanks guys, I dont get to practice nearly as often as I would like being deployed and what not. I do try and get some work in though when I am home on R&R, and really enjoy everything tattoo related. I am not really looking at this as a second career but more a part time hobby if that makes sense at all...I do it for fun, dont really care about charging folks, or making a name for myself...just enjoy creating the art! Im here to learn all I can and put it to use on some poor pig skin next time I get home. I have done a couple of "real" tattoos, pretty basic stuff, Ill post pics here soon as I can. Looking forward to meeting all of you!!!!!

simon1983

Premium
First Name
Simon
Very nice work mate. Good Lining and shading also.

Can't wait to see some more of your work aswell mate..

Simon

X DEBS X

Basic
First Name
Debbie
Hey Mike, im loving all of the pics you have shown of your work on pig, you have talent!:icon_mrgreen:

Viper65

Basic
First Name
MIKE
Thank you, very much appreciated! I wish i had more time, but can only do this when home on R&R so its kinda far and inbetween. I plan on doing alot more next year when I am done with being here! Thanks again!

Chops

Premium
First Name
Steve
Welcome! This place is awesome, I'm sure you'll love it! Fantastic work mate, nice soft shading l, very impressive. Looking forward to seeing more!