Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

New here.

First Name
Kyle
Hi I'm new here and new to tattooing. I tried years ago with a few cheap coil machines. I recently ordered a cheap rotary kit of eBay. I know horrible cheap equipment but I'd rather not waste hundreds on something I may not enjoy. Anyway I have a tattoo I did on my leg last time I messed around and want to try fixing it at some point. Its all black but didn't fill in well. Can anyone point me in the right direction of a good ink to use? I'm thinking those that come in the kit wouldn't be worth using

Patch72

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Russ
Hi I'm new here and new to tattooing. I tried years ago with a few cheap coil machines. I recently ordered a cheap rotary kit of eBay. I know horrible cheap equipment but I'd rather not waste hundreds on something I may not enjoy. Anyway I have a tattoo I did on my leg last time I messed around and want to try fixing it at some point. Its all black but didn't fill in well. Can anyone point me in the right direction of a good ink to use? I'm thinking those that come in the kit wouldn't be worth using
Welcome to our site,should of saved some money and got a few decent bits of kit,all kits ain’t worth a wank so your be left with the case it come in oh go premium when you can well worth it

Goldwingdaz

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Daz
Hi Kyle, and yes, ink in kits is rarely safe or decent quality for human use, but great for practicing on false skin. The premium section has all the info you will need to get on your way well. I still use a couple of the cheap machines from a kit and you have to make them better, you can learn about this too, spring mods, proper setup, listening, using cycle numbers to help set up for lining, shading or packing, its all in there. Be nice to watch you progress, get ready with your camera ;)

fylfot

Donator  
Premium
First Name
david
a good solid black for in filling would be dynamic.