Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

New Image & Superbright Ink

First Name
Rob
Thread starter #1
Hi all just wondering if anyone has used either new image or superbright inks? i am looking to buy a set of coloured inks to practice with to replace the cheap tiny bottles of chinese inks i was kindly given by a friend when i bought my gear, or maybe some advice on which brand you would recommend.

Cheers,
Rob.:thumbsup:

jamesb

Premium
First Name
james
hi mx ;) ive herd good things about new image inks i personaly use moms colour inks but tbh with you id stick with the cheaper 1st for "piggy" if the ink to thin for your like use a little glyserin to "bulk" it out a bit, or sum whithazel or distilled water to thin down but cheap inks are perfect to use on piggie for practice ;) :thumbsup: even if u jus get some immortal inks they cheaper than the "good brand" ink and perfect for practice

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hi Rob,
my kit came with Intenze inks - and I am very happy with them. They are quite runny - but colours are very bright.:thumbsup: Have seen them through a dealer on ebay for under *£9 for a 1oz bottle - so will definately continue to add to my colour collection with this brand. The black is very strong.

jamesb

Premium
First Name
james
Hi Rob,
my kit came with Intenze inks - and I am very happy with them. They are quite runny - but colours are very bright.:thumbsup: Have seen them through a dealer on ebay for under *£9 for a 1oz bottle - so will definately continue to add to my colour collection with this brand. The black is very strong.
if you find the ink to thin add a few drops of glysarin to it you can get it in most chemists in similar bottle to syrical spirits ;) like *£! a bottle ;) hope this helps :thumbsup:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
if you find the ink to thin add a few drops of glysarin to it you can get it in most chemists in similar bottle to syrical spirits ;) like *£! a bottle ;) hope this helps :thumbsup:
Cheers JB - I'll maybe give that a go. They do seem a bit runny tbh but colours are fab!

jamesb

Premium
First Name
james
Cheers JB - I'll maybe give that a go. They do seem a bit runny tbh but colours are fab!
yea it works a treat i dont need to bulk mine up i use moms which is a "thick"(like me) ink but dont interupt the colour or vibrency of the colour ;) :thumbsup:

First Name
Paul g
I'm impressed with the glycerine it's good stuff I mixed my own bottles of grey was and added it to thicken it up it worked a treat