New Ink

paulrods

Premium
First Name
paul
Hi All
Planning on getting some new inks, does anybody use or have any views on Moms Millennium inks, i was looking and the colour range looks very good.
Also are moms ink Vegan or vegetarian meaning do they use glycerin that is plant based ??:icon_confused: i only ask this because my wife is a veggie and she seem to think they are.
Cheeeeeeeeers

Remove Ads

RTats

RTats
Premium
First Name
Rob
dont know about the vege thingy but I definitely get on with MOMs.... not too thin, not to thick, just right! :icon_lol:

ASH13

Basic
First Name
TWM
MOMs is supposed to be really good but I havent used it personally.

I need a red ink and am going to try a MOMs 1/2oz red soon.

Tattooz

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Dave
I used to have all Moms, then tried Skin Candy oddments, but i now buy Eternal everything!
They are absolutely solid and go into the skin really smooth. I buy em from Barber DTS, as everything is free delivery.

Daz

Premium
First Name
Darren
Hi,

I have used Moms, found them to be very good, i also use eternal and would reccomend those too.

Just becareful where you buy them as there are lot of copy inks about on auction sites etc.

There is a company on here somehwere called supertatz? may be worth contacting them for some good advice and see what they offer.

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
MoMs ink is an ecelent ink but try others as you go along like we all have me i just ordered 10 colors from Mom so im plzed with it :icon_cheesygrin: :icon_cheesygrin: Ed :icon_cool: