Niko2614

Basic
First Name
Alex
New to tattooing have no experience love to draw and have always wanted to try tattooing so the wife surprised me with some tattoo equipment. My inexperience shows in the tattoo I did on her shakey lines depth is a issue definitely going to buy some practice skin to work on

Remove Ads Close

dirtnail

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Pieter
Welcome on board!
Must say it's not all that bad or a first try. But good to see you're honest enough to recognize the flaws and get some practice skin (y)

Niko2614

Basic
First Name
Alex
Welcome on board!
Must say it's not all that bad or a first try. But good to see you're honest enough to recognize the flaws and get some practice skin (y)
Thanks man we all start somewhere I honestly shouldn't have agreed to tattoo her with out at least learning how to first

troub1edsou1z

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Tom
welcome....
we've seen worse. It's really not too bad and good thing is it can be saved later down the road when you are a bit more experienced...

Parrington21

Premium Plus
Media
First Name
Ben
Welcome. As everyone says from a distance it doesn't look to bad. Iv seen a lot worse from people who think they're good.

RustDeamon

Premium
First Name
Erick
well words from a tattooist that's probably far better than I will ever be are "Knowing your art's not where you want it to be and working to improve it is what makes an artist better, thinking you have it pegged means you know less than you think" (i'm paraphrasing here) but you get the gist. and i've seen far worse first attempts (you should see what I did to myself with a needle thread and india ink back in the early 90's lol) that's long buried under other tat's now but damn I thought it was awesome..lol

Niko2614

Basic
First Name
Alex
hello mate and welcome, for a first one is not bad lol ;d
Thanks appreciate it since doing that tattoo I've ordered practice skin and put a bic pen on a grip and have been drawing with the tattoo machine to get used to the weight and everything