Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

New to the Site

First Name
Paul g
Thread starter #1
Now then all just wanting to introduce myself I have been looking for a site like this for a long time I have been learning myself to tattoo for around 8 months now as you all no it's not an easy process I am 33 and am a full time mural artist I have been doing the job for 7 years now it's different I sopose but my passion has always been with tattoo/fantasy art work I have a full sleeve of tribal and a grim reaper in between it and a half unfinished sleeve on my other arm I will put some pics up if I can figure it out check out my mural site at www.paulgodfreyartisticdesigns.co.uk

First Name
Paul g
Thread starter #4
Now then all just wanting to introduce myself

thanks i have been looking at the albums your tattooing is impressive how long have you both been at it ? i have tryed to upload pics of tattoos but it keeps saying error at the end any ideas? not sure if its me or the site...

First Name
Alan
uploading artwork

thanks i have been looking at the albums your tattooing is impressive how long have you both been at it ? i have tryed to upload pics of tattoos but it keeps saying error at the end any ideas? not sure if its me or the site...
the files or image size you are trying to upload may be too large, around 600 x 800 pixels appears to work ok, I have only started trying to tattoo since xmas, my daughter bought me a kit I would like to spend more time practising but at the moment other things keep getting in the way.but it is definitely an art I want to pursue.

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hi Reaper G!

some great murals. You have a very distinctive style. Be interesting to see your tattoo work! Welcome;)

First Name
Paul g
Thread starter #7
Tattoo Pics

I have with some help managed to upload my first 4 tattoo's ive done including my own leg take a look and let me know your thoughts

First Name
Mark

hey reaper, have been tattooing on & off for a couple of years,don't get to do much practicing tho,don't get the time.

First Name
Paul g
Thread starter #9
flower tattoo

i
hey reaper, have been tattooing on & off for a couple of years,don't get to do much practicing tho,don't get the time.

i love the flower tattoo our lines look well any tips if i can get the hang of the linning im laghing i can not believe how much skill is involved :clap: