Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Nice to meet you β˜†

Ruffian_93

Premium
Media
First Name
Chelsea
And greetings from Birmingham,UK. I have only found this forum a few months ago, and finally made an account. It is nice to see a warm and helpful community I hope I can offer my eyes and art to maybe help others if they need so.
I have just finished my contract working in a library (really liked the people and the job but wanted change), now in my mid 20's I want to take my designs and hope they could make people proud enough to have it on their skin. I will be putting my work up shortly. I have always drawn and loved art, but I really am aiming to be an apprentice and help my eventual team.
Much Thanks :)

Remove Ads Close

MalligaMallan

Donator +++ 
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Malin
Instagram
@tattoo.morth.art
Hello Chelsea and welcome to the forum! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ I look forward to see your work. If you're planning on staying here I suggest you go premium! You will get much more out of your membership that way.

Last edited:

Dzikichrzan

Premium
First Name
Jakub
Instagram
@dzikichrzan
Hello from Tunbridge Wells :) nice to have you here. Looking forward to see your work and maybe get some advices as well :) i'm also in mid 20's ;) its a right time! Go premium!

Dazza

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Daryl
Hi Chelsea welcome to the forum

Ruffian_93

Premium
Media
First Name
Chelsea
Hey Chelsea, I'm new too from Nottingham! Literally just signed up today:ROFLMAO:

Can't wait to see your art <3
Hey Elisha.sapphire, I've posted a few sketches on the forums daily sketch challenge. Same I hope to see your art too, Nottingham is so pretty.

Jerry7297

Donator +++ 
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Jerry
Hey, Hey Texas is trying... :ROFLMAO: