Nice to meet you β˜†

Ruffian_93

Premium
Media
First Name
Chelsea
And greetings from Birmingham,UK. I have only found this forum a few months ago, and finally made an account. It is nice to see a warm and helpful community I hope I can offer my eyes and art to maybe help others if they need so.
I have just finished my contract working in a library (really liked the people and the job but wanted change), now in my mid 20's I want to take my designs and hope they could make people proud enough to have it on their skin. I will be putting my work up shortly. I have always drawn and loved art, but I really am aiming to be an apprentice and help my eventual team.
Much Thanks :)

Remove Ads Close

MalligaMallan

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Malin
Instagram
@tattoo.morth.art
Hello Chelsea and welcome to the forum! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ I look forward to see your work. If you're planning on staying here I suggest you go premium! You will get much more out of your membership that way.

Last edited:

Dzikichrzan

Premium
First Name
Jakub
Instagram
@dzikichrzan
Hello from Tunbridge Wells :) nice to have you here. Looking forward to see your work and maybe get some advices as well :) i'm also in mid 20's ;) its a right time! Go premium!

Dazza

Premium Plus
Media
First Name
Daryl
Hi Chelsea welcome to the forum

Ruffian_93

Premium
Media
First Name
Chelsea
Hey Chelsea, I'm new too from Nottingham! Literally just signed up today:ROFLMAO:

Can't wait to see your art <3
Hey Elisha.sapphire, I've posted a few sketches on the forums daily sketch challenge. Same I hope to see your art too, Nottingham is so pretty.