P None Premium

tattytone

Premium
First Name
Tony
I notice there are alot of none premium people on the site and they still not paid the small fee to become prem members, i think the site should only be open to those who pay, i cant understand why some dont pay, its a small price to pay for all the help and advice given on this site, i feel the mods would get more members if they made everyone pay to view this site, or give a free weeks trial.

Not sure how others feel, but i really do feel this site helps many up and comming tattooist and artists and members should pay for the help on offer, plus it helps with the running of the site..

Rant over lol just my views

Lucy Locket

Admin
First Name
Lucy
Thanks for the kind words Tony, BUT.....
After all, we set up this site, because getting advice either cost money, or you got belittled and treat like shit!
We find at the minute that the happy medium is working fine. Ok, there are a lot of regular users that are not Premium members, but it is completely upto the individual whether they require full access, and appreciate that forum software and fast hosting is not free. We dont make bags of money via this site, and hopefully people believe that.

As i said, its a great resource, but whether a donation is made or not, we will never discriminate against anyone. Ever!
Enjoy the site. :icon_biggrin:

tattytone

Premium
First Name
Tony
Hi lucy,
can see where your coming from, i just feel they are also missing out on all the goodies we get, and at the price it was,it was well worth upgrading.

All the best to ya

Tone