Oh Hai Thar!

msrsimpkin

Premium
First Name
Rachael
Hi guys!

I'm new here. I've been having a read around the site for a while and firgured it was time to introduce myself. I'm Rachael and I'm here to learn as much as I possibly can about tattooing. I'm amazed at all the stuff I've learned already, just from reading the posts here.

I've been considering investing in a tattoo machine for about a year now, and finally took the leap last friday. I ordered a kit and accessories from KillerInk, which should be delivered tomorrow... and I'm mega excited! I'm off to the butchers tomorrow to get my hands on some pig skin to practice on!

You all seem really friendly, unlike some other sites I've been to. I like that there's somewhere I can come when I need some help and not be made feel like an amateur or an idiot.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all, and reading more interesting posts :icon_smile:

Remove Ads

jamesb

Premium
First Name
james
welcome rachel ask away with questions and dont forget to stop by the live chat forum to say hello or ask questions ;) dont be shy we dont bite we a freindly bunch ;)

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Hi Rachel,
welcome aboard,friendly lot on here,so ask away with those questions that you have been itching to get the answer to,lol :icon_cheesygrin:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hi Rachael,
welcome to the forum! Good luck with your learning!