One Very Amateur Tattoo Artist - Putting Out There for Comment

RTats

RTats
Premium
First Name
Rob
Hello guys and hopefully I have linked the album correctly....

Well here goes... its out there now for the world to see... not just some close and trusting friends who graciously let me practise on them...

Here are some of (well most of really) work I have done to date as an amateur self learning tattoo type person.

http://www.helpmetattoo.com/forum/album.php?albumid=66

RTats

RTats
Premium
First Name
Rob
That is some damn good work.
How long have you been tattooing?

Thank you...

I started learning from books, DVD's, and a friend going throught the same self taugh process (blind leading blind rings bells) in August 2010 starting with Grapefruit, bananas and practise skins.... My first tattoo on myself was October 2010... I did 2 on friends (butterfly and turtle) November 2010 and then started booking up my weekends after Xmas December 2010... I work fulltime and teach martial arts 2 evenings a week... so I only get to practise some weekends... I really am enjoying this though....

Pastelman

Premium
First Name
Alan
Hi Robert, never ceases to amaze me at the art skills people have,they are all brilliant the Elvis portrait, and the pencil drawing of the flowers ar really good the emotion and tenderness in the baby tatto is there. I hope I can aspire to the levels you have reached . :clap:

Alan

mxtattoo

Premium
First Name
Rob
Awsome

Some very nice work there mate you should be proud Awsome stuff mate keep it up :clap::clap::clap::clap::thumbsup:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hi Rob,
some excellent work there mate - well done to get so far on your own :thumbsup:

skinpix

Premium
First Name
Mark
Hi Robert,
Your work is spot on mate :clap:Love the Maori sleeves,i started my first Maori sleeve a couple of weeks ago (the pic is in my Album if you want a giggle)
keep up the good work.:thumbsup: